The Difference Between Love And Desire
The Difference Between Love And Desire.Now many people confuse magic by first confusing the aspects that
they want to perform rituals in. How does this happen?
I want to bring two things, and these are love and desire.
When you are casting a love spell, make sure that you totally understand what you are casting for and what you want to manifest.
As much as an attraction spell falls under love rituals and love magic, do not cast it as a love spell.
Why Is This So?
This is like this because, desire is what comes before love. Desiring to be in love with someone is totally
different from being in love with that same someone.
Before you are in love with someone, you will first desire them, then you will want to attract them to also
mirror your feelings.
At the love stage, you will be able to perform the rituals necessary to augment and seal your relationship which has now blossomed.
You do good to understand the gravitating nature of magic before you engage in black magic
Sometimes people get what they did not ask for and end up blaming the force, yet they were utterly unclear on their intentions.
The success is already present in the spells and rituals, what is missing right now is your spiritual presence.
Tell the natural force what changes you need in your life. Submit to the supernatural and witness the new thrilling changes that come your way.
- Are interested in attracting a new lover?
- Are interested in want to strengthen the bond between you and your loved one?
- To stop a relationship between two people and you take one of them for yourself? (this, only black magic can achieve)
- Are interested in desire a love life better than the one you are currently engaged in?
- Are you in a relationship which is lacking enough spark?
- Does your relationship need a rekindling of the flame of passion?
- Are the problems in your relationship of a sexual nature?